Legal Scheduling software for Lawyers and Law Firms
GoSchedule gives you the best software for easy scheduling of your staff in your to match workload demands.
What are the key challenges faced by Legal appointment firms?
Law firms are busy places. You have to see clients, schedule employees, and organize many types of meetings. Luckily, GoSchedule online scheduling software is here to help, and you will be amazed at how much time and energy everyone will save. After all, with GoSchedule, you can:
- Connect with clients
- Allow clients to view open times online and then select their own meeting time.
- Send instant updates to clients about any scheduling changes that occur.
- Make it simple for clients to cancel and reschedule meetings.
- Update staff
- Receive email updates any time a client schedules or cancels a meeting.
- View all scheduling activity in an easy-to-use online scheduling calendar.
- Schedule different types of appointments
- Set your resources to include meetings, court appearances, travel, conferences, and research time.
- Limit the number of certain types of resources per day so you are never over-booked.
- Manage locations and rooms
- Keep track of where different resources are located, whether this includes different meeting rooms in your own office, or outside locations such as hospitals, prisons, libraries, and courtrooms.
- Track when your supplies are used and when they need to be replenished.
- Inform your staff of who will use each room. This makes rotations and researches easy!
- Book individuals
- Share the booking site between multiple lawyers in a practice.
- Create internal staff scheduling with custom access.
- Customize everything
- Create a unique URL for your booking site.
- Choose the logos, style, colors, format, and images on your site.
Make it easy for clients to share your name with others and for new clients to find you by searching online.
GoSchedule helps you to effortlessly schedule multiple tasks, duties, ensure adequate coverage for service and proactively manage all your schedules. It helps you to avoid scheduling conflicts with its powerful software.