Event booking software
Key challenges faced during event booking
Despite being an “Olympic” and “Jubilee” free year we are still in the grip of a recession with more dips than an Irishman (this was written by an Irishman) on a 12 step programs, and a credit crunch with more bite than the cover story of a Peruvian drugs mule and event organizers are sure to come face-to-face with further challenges throughout 2013 and into 2014 and must be prepared.
- Understaffing an event is a common event booking problem.
- Overspending on the event booking is a big event challenge.
- Not prioritise networking activities is an event challenge.
- Forgetting to track schedule or budget changes it an avoidable event problem.
- Not having a backup plan for bad weather is an event problem.
- Neglecting to leave wiggle room in your event timeline is a problems.
- Forgetting to create an attendee engagement plan for before, during, and after the event is a challenge.
- Not having a structured event management process can be a challenge.
- Failing to capture valuable event data can be an event mishap.
Here's why you need a specialized event booking software
Our event booking software is ideal for event management agencies. If you need a highly flexible, feature-rich booking, and powerful software solution that will address your biggest challenges and help create opportunities, then GoSchedule is what you are looking for.
Get service store
GoSchedule’s event booking software is a web-based booking software package that makes it easy for you to manage rooms and resources and to book a room anywhere, even if it is in a different time zone or location.
Get rid of your event booking spreadsheets and paperwork with GoSchedule. It provides a calendar that automatically syncs your schedules and appointments.
GoSchedule helps you to engage with your event booking customers remotely from any location as it is also available as an app.